Bishop Tom Samson speaks on his N80m Hummer Limo, says its a gift

The General Overseer of Christ Royal Family International Church, Pastor Tom Samson, in a recent interview, cleared the air on the true worth of the new Hummer Limo he just acquired, saying he didn't buy it himself but rather was a gift from a convert who has benefited from him in the past...
"Confirming the issue of N80m Hummer limousine it was magnified beyond proportion! That a limo is worth N80m does not mean it is bought for N80m. Moreover, it was an individual abroad who saw that I like it and bankrolled it, not even a dime from me went into the purchase of the limo, and he did it in appreciation of the role I played in his life. Every good car that I have driven came from persons whom I have impacted their lives positively. Not everyone enjoys such favour. I’m a carrier of anointing for deliverance and breakthrough, if you need salvation, deliverance and breakthrough, then contact this ministry or the man of God." Pastor Samson said